Genius Hour Project #1 Reflection

In tech class, we were required to find a project that we liked and that we would like to work on, and to see its impact on the world around us. For this genius the topic I researched, is to clean the streets and to let them become cleaner.

I chose that, as I thought that people would love the idea, as people seem to complain a lot on that Dakar overall is a bit dirty, and that the city would look much better if you there was to have people who actually go out there and work on cleaning the streets each day.

I learned that there was already some people in Senegal already overall who try to clean the city of Dakar but they’re not followed on well, and I also learned a lot of the ways people use to create some non-profit organizations and to make them really successful.

It helped me grow as a person, as it made me think that if a nice city like Dakar could be like this, I was wondering how the cities that are more on the outskirts, of the city and made me feel bad, because the conditions they live in could be much worse.

What I learned helped the world around me atleast, because it would’ve gotten the streets to become much more cleaner, and would help us make people stop complaining about how the streets look.

I think that what i’ll learn in the next Genius Hour, will help the world as I’m trying to let people become aware of the situation the talibes are being put in, and how to help them out of it.

In conclusion, this is what I think of my Genius Hour that I did, and the plan I have for my next genius hour.